Monday, November 5, 2012

Class Tuesday, November 6th

Tomorrow, Aunty Manu will be joining us at class to play for us!

Come before class usually begins, if you can (Lehua will already be there, as she's the early bird!) to review your steps prior to Aunty getting there and to sign up for this next session. I will likely need to go pick up Aunty, so you'll have some time to practice on your own. If Aunty Lei can make it tomorrow, she can warm you up and help with the steps.

***Perhaps someone could bring a CD and CD player, so you have music to dance to!***

I will have your "gowns" ready tomorrow to measure for hemming, along with yarn to make na lei at the after-class gathering at Aunty Leta's.

The final rehearsal will be at Aunty Leta's on Friday from noon to 2 p.m. I will have your hairpieces and bracelets ready for you then :-)

I believe the total for costuming will be between $20 and $25, but I will give you the final amount tomorrow. We won't have much in the way of new costs for the performance at Carco in May, as we'll use some of the costuming you already have!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.