Although I *am* confident you could dance anything we've learned in these sessions, I've decided that our lineup will change for the Revue and will be as follows:
1st half: Hanalei Moon
2nd half: E
Hihiwai
The lineup will be the same for the matinee and the evening performances.
I have provided that information to Lisa at the Senior Center for the program, which is in the layout stage and soon to be printed!
To make up the March class I missed when I was ill, Renton Senior
Center will add a ½ hour onto the three classes before the Revue: April 30th,
May 7th & May 14th.
This will give us more class time to refine our hula (and our 'ukulele playing and singing!)
We will plan to reconvene at Aunty Leta's after class for the next 4 classes for lunch, sisterhood, and practice. :-)
We will plan to reconvene at Aunty Leta's after class for the next 4 classes for lunch, sisterhood, and practice. :-)
FYI: May 14th will be a long day: we’ll start at 9:15
at Carco for the walkthrough, back to class from 10 to noon, then over to Aunty
Leta’s for lunch and last practice. Bring snacks and extra water/beverages to keep yourself hydrated and full of energy!
Our call times for dress rehearsal and performances at Carco Theatre will be as follows:
Our call times for dress rehearsal and performances at Carco Theatre will be as follows:
12 noon, May 15th - Dress Rehearsal
12 noon, May 16th - Matinee
6 p.m., May 17th - Evening
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.